Businesses evolve and tenants’ needs change. Space is reconfigured or upgraded with changes to building interiors and systems. NAI FMA Realty’s Contract Coordinator acts as the owner’s or tenant’s representative to assure proper management of the project from start to finish.
With the technology of AutoCAD, AIA Contract Documents and customized software, we strive for the best in diagramming, information processing and layouts. We administer all necessary paperwork and organize meetings to keep the project on schedule and within budget.
Whether you require an individual office remodel or a complete building renovation, our Contract Coordinator has extensive experience and knowledge, plus access to vendors who can provide specialty services to your project to ensure it is delivered at a competitive price.
Steps to project success by using our Construction Coordination Services:
- Meet with Tenant and/or Owner for initial project planning
- Determine project needs and budget
- Review specifications and drawings
- Solicit, evaluate and award construction bids
- Lead weekly progress meetings
- Monitor construction schedule
- Compare actual construction to budget and specifications
- Process pay requests and lien waivers
- Create and process punch lists
- Coordinate tenant/owner move-in
- Oversee final details of project completion